The Mavenhive Way
Watch the team share their experiences on the journey so far and the distance Mavenhive has come.
YOU REALLY GET ALL THESE
Working from home and getting MacBook is old, you get so many perks!
Get back most of what you bill
Unlimited sick leave
Work when you want. No strings attached
Books, Magazines, Online Course-you learn, we pay
Internet & Mobile
20 Days Paid, 5 Optional
Whatever you need to be comfortable
Sodexo coupons and other knick knacks
Travel and leave allowances
We laugh together, cry together, win and lose together. And we stay inspired through it all.
Front-end Engineer (2-5 years of experience)
Apply for this
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility and responsive web design.
- Experience in designing mockups with Adobe Photoshop or Sketch.
- Experience in creating sketches and wireframes for the desktop, tablet and mobile to express screen-flow, navigation and interaction details.
- Strong understanding of SCSS or LESS.
- Basic working knowledge of VCS e.g. Git, Subversion, etc.
- Building and Automation Tools such as Grunt, Gulp, etc.
- Interest in optimising front-end web application performance.
- Familiarity with usability and accessibility best practices.
- Heavy interest in emerging trends.
- Experience managing projects involving cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Product Design, and Marketing.
- Must be able to multitask and keep on track in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Additional points for experience with web frameworks like Rails, Wordpress, Django etc
- Additional points for experience with front end frameworks like Bootstrap, Compass, Angular, Backbone, React etc
Full Stack Developer (2-5 years of experience)
Apply for this
- Primary requirement is someone with complete focus on code/technology and hands on in working in highly productive teams.
- Experience levels can be anywhere from 5 year to 9 years. More than that you can preferable come and meet us in person first before applying.
- We are looking for someone with taste for freelance work (even if not actual experience, although a year of freelancing is preferred).
- We would want you to work with us co-located from our office, but we support and encourage working remotely as when required/possible.Based on your experience with remote working we might consider it in special cases.
- We would like someone with experience of working in Agile team with modest background in practices like TDD/Testing, CI/CD and an aptitude for good design and disciplined coding.